You are using the third party process in order to sell products to your customer and have them delivered directly from your supplier.
However, unexpectedly, you find your customer also receives the output email of the third party purchase order, which allow your customer see your supplier and your costs.
And you haven't manually added any email address in the order output setting.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales Order Work Center.
- Go to New Sales Order (Advanced) View.
- Add Customer and External Reference in the order.
- Navigate to Items tab to change Fulfillment Type to External and add Supplier .
- View You can Also > Edit Output settings, here you can see the emails that the sales order will be sent to.
- Submit and release.
- Then find the created purchase request and click Create Purchase order.
- For the new purchase order, click You can Also > Edit Output settings for Created PO > You can see that email address of customer is listed in the send to address of the purchase order.
You have ticked 'Send cc' box for the Recipient in Business Configuration activity 'Purchase Order Output Control Settings'.
Please untick the box via the following path:
- Go to Business Configuration Work Center.
- Filter 'Activities' list.
- Search for 'Purchase Order Output Control Settings'
- Open 'Purchase Order Send Email Control Settings'.
- Untick the 'Send cc' box for Recipient.
You can manually remove the recipient email address when creating new purchase order via You can also - Edit Output Settings for Create PO. Please remember to do this for every newly created purchase order, since this action only works for the currect purchase order you create.
Purchase Order, Output Channel, Email Address, Supplier, Output History, 采购订单, 输出渠道, Purchase Order Output Control Settings, 第三方 , KBA , SRD-SRM-PRO , Purchase Requests and Orders , How To