- Customizing for SPED Output for Inbound Delivery creation from Outbound Delivery is maintained incorrectly
- Incorrect or no Requirement is maintained for SPED Output. This can cause several issues including multiple Inbound Delivery Creation
- Output SPED will be determined each time delivery is opened with VL02N if no requirement is set
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
SPED, 408, Output, Requirement, Output Determination Procedure, Inbound Delivery, Multiple, VL02N, Delivery , KBA , multiple , LE-SHP-GF-OC , Output Determination Delivery , LE-SHP-DL , Delivery Processing , LE-SHP-DL-STO , Stock-Transfer-Order , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.