You have created 3 deliveries for purchase order ABC (ABC represents for the purchase order ID). 2 of them are fully invoiced and 1 is not yet invoided.
However you find the invoice status of purchase order is 'Invoiced', while you are expecting the invoice status to be 'Partially Invoiced'.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Purchase Requests and Orders Work Center.
- Go to Purchase Orders View.
- Filter the list 'All Documents'.
- Search and open the affected purchase order ABC.
- The status of this purchase order is 'Finished', and the invoice status is 'Invoiced', while you are expecting the purchase order status to be 'Follow-Up Document Created' ,and the invoice status to be 'Partially Invoiced'.
The status of purchase order are set based on ordered quantity and not on actual delivered/invoiced quantity.
If the ordered quantity of purchase order ABC is 10.000 ea, and you have created 3 deliveries with total of 30.000 ea and 2 invoices correspondingly of 20.000 ea, even though the invoiced quantity is less then delivered quantity, purchase order shows fully delivered and fully invoiced, because both invoiced and delivered quantity are greater than the ordered quantity.
Once the delivery status shows 'Completely Delivered' and invoice status shows 'Invoiced', the purchase order status shows as 'Finished'.
This is expected system behavior.
Purchase Order, Status, Invoiced, Partially Invoiced, Completely Delivered, Follow-Up Document Created, Finished, 采购订单状态 , KBA , SRD-SRM-PRO , Purchase Requests and Orders , How To