- During IMRS recovery following an ASE server crash,
- Error 623 or 624 is reported in the ASE errorlog, for example:
- Error: 623, Severity: 21, State: 1
Adaptive Server failed to retrieve a row via its RID in database 'tdb1' because the target page is not a data page. Rid pageid = 44091; row num = 0. Page pointer = 0x0x1657d8000, pageno = 0, status = 0x0, ptnid = 0, indexid = 0, level = 0, pnextrno = 0.
- Error: 624, Severity: 21, State: 1
Adaptive Server failed to retrieve a row via its RID in database 'tdb1' because the requested RID has a higher number than the last RID on the page. Rid pageid = 43941; row num = 0. Page pointer = 0x0x1657c2000, pageno = 43941, status = 0x4001, ptnid = 59, indexid = 0, level = 0, pnextrno = 0.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- In-Memory Row Storage (IMRS)
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
CR#812566, CR812566, 812566, IMRSLOG , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.