You have maintained email address in supplier master data, however purchase order is not sent to the expected email address.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Purchase Requests and Orders Work Center.
- Go to Purchase Orders View.
- Filter the list 'All Documents'.
- Search and open purchase order ABC (ABC represents for the purchase order ID).
- Navigate to Output History tab, you find the output email is not sent to the email address you have maintained in supplier master data.
You tick 'Send To' checkbox only for Buyer Responsible in Business Configuration activity : Purchase Order Output Control Settings -> Email ID Settings for Purchase Order Output.
Consequently, for any newly created purchase orders, only buyer responsible for the purchase order can receive the email as per the setting. Email will not be sent to supplier.
Please check 'Send To' checkbox for Supplier and click on Save button.
Then system will send email to the email address you have maintained in the supplier master data.
Purchase Order, Output Channel, Email Address, Supplier, Output History, 采购订单, 输出渠道, Purchase Order Output Control Settings , KBA , AP-POP , Purchase Order Processing , How To