This is a guide for customers to handle the following situation in Payroll Control Center application under a business critical situation (e.g. Payroll payment is due):
- A payroll process step cannot be started, or starts with error.
- A payroll process step is started but the status stays in "In Preparation". The step cannot be confirmed or restarted from the application.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll
ECP, PCC, PYC_SUPPORT_SKIP_PROCESS_STEP, PAYROLL CONTROL CENTER, STEP, STUCK, SKIP , KBA , PY-XX-PYP , Payroll Control Center , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.