When accessing the RMK site, scroll until go to the Google Maps part of the site. In the map, see that the search field is overlapping the job requisition posted in RMK, with that, you're not able to click on it or see its title properly.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- SAP SuccessFactors Mobile
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the RMK site
- Scroll down until Google Maps component
- See that for a location with multiple postings, we cannot click on the first position
"Max Height of Job Map" option in Google Maps component in Career Site Builder is too small (less than 500px), and there are many jobs requisitions posted (4 or more) in the same location.
To fix this issue, you will need to increase the max height of this component in Manage Career Site Builder until it matches your requirement by following the steps below:
- Go to Manage Career Site Builder > Home
- Select the brand and the locale in question
- Scroll until you see Google Maps component
- Under Details column, update the "Max Height of Job Map" to a larger size
cellular, phone, site, map, job, posting, search, bar, rmk, careers, external, csb, builder. , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-MOB , Mobile Interface, Mobile Apply , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , Problem