- Create datastore through SAP Data Services Designer to connect to HANA database
- Failed with error "Error: “ODBC call <SQLDriverConnect> to connect to database <> failed with error: <ODBC call <SQLDriverConnect>
to connect database <> failed with error <[SAP AG][LIBODBCHDB DLL][HDBODBC]General error;-10719 Connect
failed (invalid SERVERNODE '')>. Use the ODBCDriverSelector or DSConnectionManger.sh to configure the correct version of driver”
- DSN connection setup in Client machine can connect to HANA database successfully
- Use DSN connection in datastore configuration failed with error "General error; 1033 error while parsing protocol"
- Other datastore connecting to different HANA database without error
- Compatible HANA driver is installed in SAP Data Services client machine
SAP Data Services
SAP Data Services 4.2
BODS, hana, connection fail, 10719, invalid SERVERNODE , KBA , EIM-DS-DEP , Deployment, Installation, Upgrade , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.