- GSTN/GSP team is requesting for application logs.
- Issues faced during return filing to GSTN.
- Errors while authenticating GSTIN in Manage authentication app.
- Errors during GSTR2A/GSTR6A pull.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC): SAP managed, private cloud hosting service for SAP HANA and its related applications.
- SAP Cloud Platform (SCP): Open business (cloud) platform provided by SAP.
- SAP Cloud Platform Integration (CPI): Integration platform for SAP Cloud customers which provides out-of-the-box connectivity across cloud and on-premise solutions. SCP is sometimes referred to as HANA Cloud Integration (HCI).
GST, India, DCS, GSP logs, GSTN errors, authenticate, Manage Authentication, GSTR1 Return, vayana, excellon , KBA , XX-CSC-IN-ST , use CA-GTF-CSC-EDO-IN-DC , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.