- GSTN/GSP team is requesting for application logs.
- Issues faced during return filing to GSTN.
- Errors while authenticating GSTIN in Manage authentication app.
- Errors during GSTR2A/GSTR6A pull.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC): SAP managed, private cloud hosting service for SAP HANA and its related applications.
- SAP Cloud Platform (SCP): Open business (cloud) platform provided by SAP.
- SAP Cloud Platform Integration (CPI): Integration platform for SAP Cloud customers which provides out-of-the-box connectivity across cloud and on-premise solutions. SCP is sometimes referred to as HANA Cloud Integration (HCI).
GST, India, DCS, GSP logs, GSTN errors, authenticate, Manage Authentication, GSTR1 Return, vayana, excellon , KBA , XX-CSC-IN-ST , use CA-GTF-CSC-EDO-IN-DC , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.