As of today, it is possible to configure multiple Data Privacy Statement on Candidate Account Creation. It is possible to create one statement per country or set a statement to be the default one. The default statement will be displayed when a candidate selects a country that does not have a specific statement.
If a candidate selects a country that has a specific statement on account creation but the default statement is displayed, it is caused due to a misconfiguration. This article will explain the cause and how to fix it.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM) - All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Data Privacy Statement for a specific country
- Configure a different statement to be the default Statment
- Go to Career site and start the account Creation
- Select the Country that has the specific statement (configured in step 1)
- Default Statement is displayed (configured in step 2)
This issue happens due to a misconfiguration to the country object. All countries must have the two digit code configured to work properly.
This issue happens because the system is not able to localize the country the statement was assigned. Behind the scenes, the system uses the two-digit code configured in the country object to display the correct statement according to candidate country selection.
In order to fix the configuration follow these steps:
- Go to Manage Data;
- In the first box select Country Object;
- For the second box type the country that is not displaying the correct Statement;
- Once information is loaded, click Take Action > Make Correction ;
- Add the correct two-digit country following ISO Country standards;
- Save the information;
After saving the changes on the Object, please make sure of the following:
- Run an Odata API Metada Refresh
- Run a Site Reload on Command Center
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , Problem