- What permission/role is required to access Content Network in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise)
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on to SAC tenant.
- Go to Browse.
=> Menu Content Network is not available.
=> What permission/role is required for the user to access Content Network.
- The user doesn't have role assigned including Maintain permission on Lifecycle.
- According Permissions help guide, "The Maintain permission allows you to access and import packages from the Content Network, and the Share permission allows you to export and manage packages in the Content Network."
- Assign standard role "BI Admin" or "Admin" which has Maintain permission on Lifecycle by default.
- Create a custom role to include Maintain permission on Lifecycle and then assign to the user.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped, content network, permission, role, Lifecycle , KBA , LOD-ANA-ADM , SAC Administration , How To