Below error is displayed when logging on to SAP BI Mobile App configured with SAML SSO when logging on using Loadbalancer url and CMS clustername:
"null is not a valid authentication scheme, contact your system administrator (MOB00902)"
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.2 Support Pack 7 Patch 6
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Mobile App 6.8.15
- IOS Version: 13.4.1
- Clustered (Nodes 2, CMS on each node)
- Tomcat installed 2 separate servers on DMZ
- Loadbalancer: PingFederate
- SAML IDP: PingFederate
SAP BI Mobile null is not a valid authentication scheme, contact your system administrator MOB00902 PingFederate Ping Federator Load balancer SAML IDP Single Sign on SSO CMS Cluster Import connection , KBA , MOB-APP-BI-SRV , Mobile BI Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.