- In the App Reconcile GR/IR Accounts purchased orders with 0 differences is displayed.
- When there is no difference between the goods receipt and invoice receipt, the purchasing document line items still appears in the report.
- Smart facts filter is always required to be used in the App Intelligent Goods and Invoice Receipt Account Reconciliation.
“Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.“
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to App Reconcile GR/IR Accounts.
- Get redirected to Intelligent Goods and Invoice Receipt Account Reconciliation.
- Enter filter values to analyze the difference in Goods receipt and Invoice receipt.
- Purchase orders with zero difference is also pulled in the report.
This is expected system behavior. The App Reconcile GR/IR Accounts(Intelligent Goods and Invoice Receipt Account Reconciliation) gives an overview over the status of open items on your GR/IR accounts.
There are two important apps available in the GR/IR Reconciliation under section Periodic activities for General Ledger
- Monitor GR/IR Account Reconciliation (App ID F3303).
- Reconcile GR/IR Accounts (App ID F3302).
In app Monitor GR/IR Account Reconciliation, under Key Performance Indicator Purchasing Document Items, there is a card GR amount equals IR amount to see the total count of purchasing document items for which the amounts in goods receipts and invoice receipts match, grouped by the appropriate dimension.
When the Reconcile GR/IR Accounts app under Periodic Activities is opened, The Intelligent Goods and Invoice Receipt Account Reconciliation screen is displayed. The app supports in reducing open items and thus increasing the accuracy of the financial statement and enables to spot issues early on, for example issues with suppliers.
Therefore, By default, The purchase order items with unbalanced goods receipts and invoice receipts for the combination of company code and status are displayed. This also includes Purchasing Document Line Items where Number of Good Receipts is equal to Number of Invoice Receipts.Smart Facts Filter can be used if the user wishes to not view such line items.
- When there is no difference between the goods receipt and invoice receipt still the purchasing document appears in the report, this can be indicator that you should run automatic clearing in your system. Typically automatic clearing occurs on system usually every night so usually number is not that high for these type of documents.
The open resolved items(where there is no difference between the goods receipt and invoice receipt) in the App Intelligent Goods and Invoice Receipt Account Reconciliation can be an indicator that automatic clearing should be ran in the system.
For more details, following Help Documents can be referred:
F1927, F3303, F3302, monitor, gr/ir, account, reconciliation, app, reconcile, gr/ir, accounts, smart, facts, S4_PC , KBA , FI-FIO-GL , Fiori UI for General Ledger Accounting , FI-GL-GL-G , Closing Operations / Period-End , Problem