Integration Center Input job or API Upsert is failing with error:
ENTITY: Mandatory value is missing for code for record code:null, FIELD NAME:null
ENTITY: UPSERT failed for the row with key: . Reason: Please add required properties in payload. Required property FIELD NAME is missing. You can check which properties are required for an entity in Admin Center > OData API Data Dictionary or the entity metadata.. The row will not be processed for subsequent entities
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
In this KBA, we will use Empjob as the entity and field "startdate" and the value is "null"
- In Integration Center input job, the request payload is as follows:
2. Run Integration Center job
3. Go to Execution Manager, open the logs and the error is seen
- The required field is not in the request payload at all
- Incorrect value for the field
- The example is "uri": "Empjob(code='test',startdate=null)"
- Per OData API Data Dictionary, this field is required and not nullable
- Ensure that the required fields are in the request payload.
- In order to know what are the required fields, please go to OData API Data Dictionary, select the entity, find the field name and see the table REQUIED = TRUE
- Ensure that you are passing the correct value for the required field
2199989 - Employee Central API Entities are not Visible in the SFAPI Data Dictionary/Odata Data Dictionary
Tell me more: OData API Dictionary: https://help.sap.com/viewer/b2b06831c2cb4d5facd1dfde49a7aab5/LATEST/en-US/67843c28f6bd4e8e8283904c9db72817.html
Please add required properties in payload, Mandatory value is missing for code for record code:null, The row will not be processed for subsequent entities , KBA , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , Problem