In Logistics Invoice Verification, when posting an invoice through EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) with reference to a Purchase Order (PO), it is noticed that the quantity or amount is being taken from one of the following:
- the PO History (i.e. GR information)
- the Idoc's data.
- a mix of both.
Whichever it is, it is not the expected by the user.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, EDI, different, values, quantity, amount, info, information, PO, Purchase Order, history. , KBA , MM-IV-GF-EDI , Electronic Data Interchange , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.