In Logistics Invoice Verification, when posting an invoice through EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) with reference to a Purchase Order (PO), it is noticed that the quantity or amount is being taken from one of the following:
- the PO History (i.e. GR information)
- the Idoc's data.
- a mix of both.
Whichever it is, it is not the expected by the user.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, EDI, different, values, quantity, amount, info, information, PO, Purchase Order, history. , KBA , MM-IV-GF-EDI , Electronic Data Interchange , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.