- Approval Process requires two or more steps of approval.
- <&COMMENTS> in ApprovalProcessApprovalRequired notification received by the next approver does not contain the comment(s) being added by the first approver.
SAP Successfactors Learning (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Approval Process should have two or more steps of approvers
- Item requires an approval
- User registers to the course which requires approval and adds comment
1. Approver 1 receives the notification, logs in to the instance. Goes to Link> Approval. Approves the request then adds a comment.
2. Approver 2 receives the notification, but the <&COMMENTS> only contains the comment added by the user.
This is working as expected. The <&COMMENTS> in ApprovalProcessApprovalRequired notification will only show the comments being added by the user.
When first level approves the request and adds a comment, when the ApprovalProcessApprovalRequired is sent to the next approver, only the user's comment will appear on the notification.
Notifications sent to the user regarding approval will show comments from approver when <&COMMENTS> is added in the following templates:
INC0071962; ApprovalProcessApprovalRequired; <&COMMENTS>; Token <&COMMENTS> in ApprovalProcessApprovalRequired notification; ApprovalProcessApprovalRequired Notification; notification; Approval Process; KB0035087 , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-TAP , Approvals , Problem