- Bank Data is missing in BUT0BK table while it exist in KNBK table when customer is created through FLB2 transaction
- Lockbox transaction FLB2 updates bank data in KNBK table but not in BUT0BK
- Inconsistencies between KNBK & BUT0BK tables while creating customer via FLB2 transaction
- Bank data inconsistency even after executing synchronization report MDS_LOAD_COCKPIT
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP S/4 HANA
BUTOBK, lock box, CMD_CUSTOMER_BTE_1321_IMPL, PI_BP_CUSTOMER_BTE_1321, batch input session, TBE31, BC-MID , KBA , LO-MD-BP-CM , Customer Master , AP-MD-BP-SYN , Business Partner Synchronization , FI-BL-PT-US , US-bank statement/lockbox , LO-MD-BP-SYN , Synchronization Business Partner with Customer/Vendor , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.