- Your employee has Infotype 267 (IT0267) with Payroll Identifier (PAYID) as "!":
- Once your off-cycle payroll is created from this IT0267, you try to post this off-cycle using programs RPCIPE00 or RPCIPE01. You fill the off-cycle information on the proper fields, as the example bellow. Once you press ENTER or F8, the payroll identifier "!" your typed previously is removed:
- As the payroll identifier ! is removed, when you execute the program, it will not find your off-cycle payroll and no documents will be created.
Disclaimer: "Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
H99_POST_PAYMENT, PAYID, payroll identifier, "!", '!', !, PC00_M99_CIPE, IT0267, deleted, wiped out, blank, PA0267-PAYID , KBA , PY-XX-OC , Off-Cycle , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.