- There is sometimes a discrepancy with the number of candidates being displayed within the Talent Pool.
- When viewing from the Talent Pool dashboard, the Talent Pool displays more members than when actually navigating into the talent pool.
- For example, on the talent pool dashboard it can say 15,000 candidates but when you click and go into the talent pool, it shows the number as 10,000.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
Reproducing the Issue
- Login and go to Recruiting > Candidate > Talent Pool
- See a Talent Pool displays a certain count of members in this dashboard view
- Now click on the talent pool name to go into the talent pool
- You will see the talent pool displays a less count of members here
1. Based on candidate visibility settings in their profile, they will be appearing in the result.
- The mismatch with number of candidates in talent pool vs the search result count you is because of the same visibility settings by the candidates. There is a message provided for notifying the behavior in the UI as shown below:
- "You cannot view some candidates in this talent pool because of the restricted visibility setting on their profile."
- The added candidate in the talent pool is already deleted or inactive.
2. There could be an issue with the talent pool index. Please raise a ticket to Support and we will help you re-indexing talent pools.
3. If none of the solutions above resolves the mismatch, this could be a data issue. RCA for this issue is in progress to Engineering Team. We are providing a data fix for this kind of issue as of now. Please raise a support ticket.
SF, Success Factors, RCM, talent pool number, talent pool count , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CRM , Candidate Relationship Management , Problem