- In a BI Workspace, Web Page Modules are able to successfully display the contents of some (especially internal) websites, but in some cases (especially with external websites) no data is displayed. Instead...
- When designing the workspace, the module simply says, www.domainname.com refused to connect
- After the Workspace is published, for the the module the following error is displayed: To help protect the security of information you enter into this website, the publisher of this content does not allow it to be displayed in a frame.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- all supported operating systems (Windows / Linux / Unix)
bip bi 4.x 4.* 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 bi4.x bi4.x bi4.* bi4.0 bi4.1 bi4.2 bi4.3 web page pages site sites webpage webpages domain domains host hosts fail fails failure i iframe iframes embed embedding , KBA , BI-BIP-BIW , BI Workspaces (Dashboard Builder) , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.