Credit Management job Update External Credit Information runs in test mode only.
- Financial Supply Chain Management (FSCM)
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to app Schedule Credit Management Jobs.
- Click on Create to schedule a new job.
- Select the job template Update External Credit Information.
- Specify the Scheduling Options and Parameters.
- Schedule the job.
- Check the job logs once the job is finished.
- The value of the Selection field Test Run is marked as 'X'.
The job Update External Credit Information is used as a selection program to fetch external credit information via SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Credit Integration. It does not perform the update to the business partner master data by itself.
Therefore, it runs technically in the test run mode. The updates towards the business partner data are done from the Credit Integration when the job is finished.
The productive updates can be checked through the monitoring app Display Credit Management Log on selecting the subcategory EXTAG_INT. This will list the updates that were done from the Credit Integration towards the business partner.
FIN-FSCM-CR, S4_PC, Update External Credit Information, Schedule Credit Management Jobs, SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Credit Integration, EXTAG_INT, Display Credit Management Log, Test Run, Jog Log. , KBA , FIN-FIO-CCD , Fiori-UI for SAP Collections Management, SAP Credit Managem. , FIN-FSCM-CR , Credit Management , Problem