A user with no access to Account ABC (ABC represents the Account name) can create Registered Products for that Account.
SAP Sales Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Products workcenter.
- Go to the Registered Products view.
- Click + to create a new Registered Product.
- Enter the ID of the Account ABC.
- Fill in the other fields and click Save.
Result: The Account is being found and the Registered Product was created without any errors.
Registered Products is not restricted by Account. Restriction on Registered Product is by Sales Territory, Service Territory, Employee Responsible, Service Technician and Service Technician Team(Org). There is no restriction on Account.
Hence this is the expected behaviour.
account, access restriction, no read access, registered product , KBA , LOD-LE-IBA , Installed Base Data Management , Problem