What steps need to be taken when Alias URLS certificates need to be updated.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Alias URLS are Singed with SAP Provided CSR and then the customer's certificate are updated on SAP's Load Balancer.
Everything that is UNDERLINED is what is needed to be done Internally, everything not UNDERLINED is needed to be done by customer.
- Open a LMS-SER Request or a LMS case if not able to open the SER.
- Make sure to specify that this request is for updating the certificate for the Alias URL
- Provide the following information to SAP
- Country Name:
- State or Province Name:
- Locality Name:
- Organization Name:
- Organizational Unit Name:
- Common Name:
- Email Address:
- SAP to open up a operations request with the above information, requesting a CSR, stating that we are requesting to update the certificate for a LMS Alias. (This part is optional as we sign with the previous CSR, you can skip to step 6 if not needing a new CSR)
- Once CSR is provided to customer, customer to create the certificate with the CSR.
- Once Customer provides newly signed certificate with old or new CSR. SAP to respond to ops ticket to have them open a networking request to install the certificates.
Timing note: Step 4 can take up to 2 weeks to complete. Step 6 can take up to a Month. Please make sure to plan accordingly. to the time frames, as there are many change approvals that are needed from SAP's side and security process of delivering and executing the service request.
Certificate Singing Request LMS Learning Management System Different , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-SER , Config. Consulting & Service Requests , How To