There is a requirement to set the shared rule created by other user as favorite so that the shared rule is visible in the App 'Reprocess bank statement items'.
“Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.“
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- SAP Fiori
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the App 'Reprocess bank statement items'.
- Select the bank statment to reprocess and click on 'Apply rule'.
- Shared rule by other users are not visible.
The shared rules created by others should be marked as a favorite in the App Manage Bank Statement Reprocessing Rules.
To mark the shared reprocessing rule as a favorite, follow the below steps:
- Open the app 'Manage Bank Statement Reprocessing Rules'
- Click on 'Shared rules' tab, select the rule that need to marked as favorite and click on '>' to open the shared rule.
- Under the tab 'Reprocessing rule', 'Mark as favorite' button is available. Click to change the button to YES.
To use the rule marked as favorite, open the app 'Reprocess bank statement items' and select the bank statment to reprocess and click on 'Apply rule'. The shared rule marked as favorite is avaialble for selection.
FI-FIO-AR, FI-BL-PT-BA, S4_PC, shared, rules, reprocessing, Bank, statement, F3555, FIORI, APP, cloud , KBA , FI-BL-PT-BA , bank statement , FI-FIO-AR , Fiori UI for Accounts Receivable , How To