While enabling Job Profile Builder (JPB), the permission "JobReqJobProfile" is not being displayed under "Manage Job & Skill Profile Visibility" as stated by the Employee Profile product guide
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile
Reproducing the Issue
As per the Employee Profile product guide to Enable Job Profile Builder (JPB), see that it instructs to "Select View, Edit, and Import/Export checkboxes for the following:
- Job Profile
- Skill Profile"
But when navigating to "Manage Permission Roles" > Selecting the corresponding Role > Clicking on the "Permission..." button > Going to "Manage Job & Skill Profile Visibility" > The "JobReqJobProfile" option is not listed.
This object must be secured in "Configure Object Definitions" first.
- Go to "Configure Oject Definitions";
- Search for "Object Definition" > "JobReqJobProfile";
- Click on "Take Action";
- Click on "Make Correction";
- Scroll down to the "Security" section;
- Select "Yes" on the "Secured" drop-down list;
- Select "Manage Job & Skill Profile Visibility" on the "Permission Category" drop-down list;
- Go to "Manage Permission Roles";
- Select the corresponding Role;
- Click on the "Permission..." button;
- Go to "Manage Job & Skill Profile Visibility";
- See that the "JobReqJobProfile" is now being displayed.
Please note that the same procedure is valid for the "Skill Profile" option.
JobReqJobProfile, permission, can't, see, can, not, manage permission roles, implementing, enabling, JPB, Job Profile Builder, how, to, configure, display, show, showing, displaying, secured, configure, object, definitions, security, permissioned, find. , KBA , LOD-SF-CJ-JPB , Job Profile Builder , Problem