Pricing information of a project based sales order cannot be edited, even though late changes are scoped for that project.
SAP Business Bydesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Order Work Centre.
- Go to the Sales Orders View.
- Show All Orders and enter XXX in the Find Field. (XXX represents the ID of the Sales Order).
- Navigate to Items Tab.
For the line item, the list price is greyed out and cannot be edited.
For Project-based Services, you have the option to activate the question relating to late changes for sales of project-based Services in the Business Configuration:
- Go to Business Configuration Workcenter.
- Select your project and click on Open Project Scope.
- Navigate to the Questions step.
- Follow the path: Sales > Product and Service Portfolio for Sales > Sell Project-Based Products and Services > Group: Late changes for project based services.
- Activate the question : “Do you want to allow late changes to Quantity, Price and Ship-to for project-based services?”
You cannot edit the pricing information even though you have activated the above scoping question.
If late changes are scoped after invoices for that sales order have been released, the sales order will not update, and hence, won't allow changes to pricing. You can see the date on which the scoping was done in the work center Business Configuration under: Reports > Configuration Change History > Questions
Doing a dummy change to an item of the sales order will trigger a recalculation of values, which will then allow you to edit pricing for the sales order.
Project based Sales Order, list price, edit, late changes, project based services , KBA , edit , late changes , kundenauftrag , project sales order , project based sales order , AP-PRC-PC , Calculation , Problem