You noticed that recurring invoices are going for approval, which were not going for approval earlier.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to supplier invoices and credit memos
- Go to recurring runs view
- Select respective run
- Scroll down and select invoice history tab
- Where you can see all invoices
- Invoices created after 2008 version are going for approval
We have enabled approvals to be applicable for recurring invoices in 2008 version and thus like any other invoice they are also sent for approval.
Below is the what's new of SRM
If you don't want the approvals for recurring invoice then you should add one more condition in the approvals as given below
"entry method not equal to recurring invoice" using AND .
also refer the complete what's new in 2008 version
after every upgrade you can find similar document
KBA , AP-SIP , Supplier Invoice Processing , Problem