- You observe that it shows an incorrect value for the key figure FTE for an employee in report HCMPAB01_Q0001 (Headcount Demographics Overview: Key date), even the correct value of 1 is shown in the section Clauses in the Employment tab in the personnel file.
- You might also observe that the FTE is incorrect in the Org Management tab.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Analytics work center
- Click on Design Reports view
- Search for Headcount Demographics Overview: Key date
- Open it
- In View, add Gender and Employee as Row Fields
- In View, add headcount, FTE, Age, and Length of Service as Key Figures
A possible cause could be that it is related to a change that was performed on the Clauses in the Employment tab. A split of the work agreement was created. When saving it, there were two entries with the same date. But there was already an existing split for the work agreement. This split was deleted with the change performed.
No data correction is required. Try to make a dummy change. Try to change the work agreement in the Employment tab from 40 to the previous value and save it and then change it from the previous value to 40 and save it.
HCMPAB01_Q0001, Headcount Demographics Overview: Key date, FTE incorrect, FTE falsch ausgegeben, , KBA , SRD-HR-ANA , Analytics Content , SRD-HR-PAD , Personnel Administration , Problem