- When a form such as the W4 form is generated for a candidate the Employer Identification Number (EIN) is missing.
- EIN number is not being picked up from the top level Company in the Corporate Structure.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Checking for the EIN under the Corporate Structure at Company level in Super Admin:
- Login into Super Admin
- Navigate to Corporate Structure
- Click on Company (Level 1)
- Click on Level Properties
- Locate EIN property with: Name: EIN, Title: EIN, Class: Text, Read-Only: False, Show in Grid: True
If the above property exists under Company in the Corporate Structure, check for the value of ConfigurableI9AddressLevel:
- In Super Admin navigate to Account Options.
- Search for key name ConfigurableI9AddressLevel
- If this key is set to true, it will not pick up the value for EIN from top level Company.
- To correct issue, set this key to false and try generating the form for new candidate.
SF, ONB, Success Factors, OBD, on boarding, w-4 , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , Problem