- Custom Supplier Partner Functions are not getting saved for a Purchasing Organization when mapped to a Custom Supplier Account Group. The custom Supplier Account group is mapped to a Custom Business Partner Grouping.
- Custom Supplier Partner Functions are not visible or auto-populated by default.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to App Maintain Business Partner.
- Open a Business Partner.
- Select BP Role as Supplier.
- Click on Purchasing Tab.
- Navigate to Partner Function Tab.
- The Custom Partner Functions are not available.
- Click on Edit.
- Enter the custom partner function and a corresponding BP.
- Click on Save.
- The custom partner function disappears.
- Partner Determination Procedure is not defined for the custom partner functions.
- Custom Supplier Account Group is not mapped to any Partner determination procedure.
- Created a new Custom Partner Schema for Partner Determination Procedure using SSCUI 103125 Define Partner Schemas.
- Assign the custom Partner Functions to the newly created partner determination procedure.
- Assign this Partner Determination Procedure to Custom Account Group using SSCUI 103126 Assign Partner Schemas to Account Groups.
S4_PC, S/4HANA Cloud, purchasing, material, supplier, master, data, partner, determination, LO-MD-BP, 103125, 103126 , KBA , LO-MD-BP , Business Partners , AP-MD-BP , Business Partner , Problem