You are attempting to check or uncheck a property (e.g. Mandatory, Read Only or Visibility) of a given field via Adaptation, however after doing so and ending adaptation, the change you did is not taking effect and when you go back into adaptation it is again with the undesired value.
SAP Cloud For Customer
There's a change transaction (CT) on the field that is forcing the current property value.
You need to review if there are no change transactions added to that field that are forcing the property value.
- On Adaptation mode navigate to the desired field.
- On the Adapt side panel click on Changes tab.
- A list of change transactions will be displayed.
- You can click on the circle icon to access the detail of any given change transaction.
- Review them (specially AddPostCondition or AddCondition types) to check if there are none forcing the property.
- Important Note: Before doing any change like deletion of a change transaction make sure you save its ID somewhere. The removal of a change transaction will undo a change you have done on the UI and if done incorrectly you may need to perform the respective adaptation again to return to the previous state, so be extra careful before proceeding to next steps.
- You need to remove the change transaction, using Delete button, which are forcing the property you wish to change, so that your change will take effect instead.
- On the field Overview tab of Adapt side pane you may want to drill down into Value level too and repeat the above process to make sure other change transactions are not present at this level too.
If you are not able to identify any change transactions affecting this property then please raise an incident to support assist.
Extensibility; Adaptation Mode; Property; Change Transaction; , KBA , AP-RC-UIF-FLX , Page Layout & Key User Configuration , How To