Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
You would like to understand how to activate the Timeline tab for your SAP Cloud for Customer Mobile Application.
SAP Cloud for Customer
In order to activate the Timeline tab, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Administrator work center.
- Navigate to Service and Social work center view.
- Click Ticket Configuration.
- Under Timeline section, set the option Enable Timeline to Yes.
- Save the changes.
Once this is performed, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Service work center.
- Navigate to Tickets work center view.
- Open any ticket.
- Click on the user settings in the top-right corner.
- Click Start Adaptation.
Once the Adaptation is started, it is possible to see 2 Timeline tabs maintained in the list, one for the browser application and the other for the mobile application, as shown below:
Once the Mobile Timeline is set as Visible, it will be displayed for the SAP Cloud for Customer Mobile Application:
C4C, SAP Cloud for Customer, Mobile, Application, Service, Tickets, Service Request, Timeline, Tab, How-To, Service Request Ticket, , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP-INT , Ticket Interactions , How To