- The email notification received for the Background Information Live Profile Import job only shows first 100 errors;
- When there are a lot of errors in the Background import job, the email notification shows "Note that we only list a maximum of 100 error messages here. If you need assistance, please contact your administrator."
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile
Reproducing the Issue
- A scheduled background job runs;
- The job owner and the additional recipients receive the email notification of the completion details
- The email notification only shows a list of 100 errors and the message "Note that we only list a maximum of 100 error messages here. If you need assistance, please contact your administrator."
When there are a lot of errors in import job, the email text would include all errors in email body and that could result in a large notification email fail to be sent due to exceeding email size limit of email server, for that reason we have limited to 100 first errors.
As of the b2005 SuccessFactors release, only the first 100 error will be listed with details in the email notification triggered for Background Information Import.
If the complete list of errors is needed, please open an incident under LOD-SF-EP-BGD component for further assistance.
2430111 - How to trigger email notifications to job owner when scheduled job starts?
job notification, import job email, import job email notification, job errors, EDU-13710, COSR-199892 , KBA , LOD-SF-EP-BGD , Background Jobs , Problem