You are unable to replicate employees from SuccessFactors to Business ByDesign. An error occurred.Error: Mapping for Data Type APC_S_REGION_CODE, Code XXX, and Local Context YYY does not exist (where XXX is the department and YYY is the local context)
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Master Data Replication work center
- In Import, click on Employees view
- Search for any employee
- Click on Actions > Upload Data from Employee Central
- Note: There will a failed entry with selection date DD.MM.YYYY HH:MM.
There are missing code list mappings for RegionCode.
You need to maintain these mapping in the Business Configuration work center:
- Go to Business Configuration work center
- Click on Overview view
- Select Activities
- Search for Code List Mapping for Integration with External Applications and Solutions
- Click on it
- Click on Maintain Code List Mapping
- In section Code List mapping Definition, filter for RegionCode as Local Data Type Name
- Select Employee Central Integration
- In section Code List mapping Rule, click on Add Row
- In section Code List Mapping Rule, maintain the Mapping Rule and the Local Context
- In section Code List Mapping, maintain Local Code, Description, etc.
Note: The exact code from Employee Central needs to be maintained for successful processing.
Employee Central, daily run, Success Factors, ByD, employee replication, , KBA , AP-HMD-RPL , HCM-Master Data Replication , Problem