Unable to add new picklist values in Picklist Center. When clicking the Save button, it does nothing and does not create the picklist value.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Picklist Center
- Click on an existing picklist
- Click "+" to create new picklist value
- Fill in all required details
- Click "Save"
- The picklist value is not created
This is a defect in the system
A patch will be deployed during the b2011 release to fix the issue.
- Go to Admin center--> Configure object defination
- Open the object defintion --> Translations (GOLocalizedData)
- Click take action --> Make correction
- Change visibility of fields 'mdfSystemExternalUserVisibility' from 'Read only' to 'Not visible'
- Save the changes
picklist value, unable, create, new, picklist, b2011, release, patch, picklist center , KBA , LOD-SF-MDF-PKL , Picklists , LOD-SF-PLT-PCK , Picklist Management Issue , Problem