- Error "Adding or removing columns during dataset update is not allowed" while applying model in Smart Predict of SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- Smart Predict
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC.
- Create a new Predictive Scenario.
- Choose Classification model type.
- Create and save the model.
- Click Apply Predictive Model.
- Select a new Input Dataset.
- Set other necessary elements.
- Click OK and run applying.
- Click Predictive Model (1) at the bottom of the page.
- Wait a few minutes, observe the Status changed to Apply failed.
- Check detailed information : "Adding or removing columns during dataset update is not allowed"
- The applying dataset (Input dataset) should be the same structure with the Training dataset on which the model was created. The columns should be the same number, field name ...
- To trouble shoot this kind of issue, first suggest to run Apply by using the training dataset as input dataset.
If this works. Then should check the applying dataset structure. If it is the same as the training dataset
- Hands-On Tutorial SAP Smart Predict, Customer Churn Analysis for online retail
- 2661746 - SAP Analytics Cloud Smart Predict Release to Customers Phasing Clarification
- 2569847 - Where can you find user assistance (help) for SAP Analytics Cloud to use, configure and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
PA, Infinite insight, test sub-set, training a model, classification, time series, regression, failed, apply failed , KBA , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , BI-RA-PA , Predictive Analytics , How To
SAP Analytics Cloud 1.0