You are trying to confirm a Put Away task and when you manually assign the Target Logistics Area, the system displays errors:
- Line item: Logistics area DEF not valid (DEF refers to Logistics Area id)
- ---->The product is not valid for logistics area DEF. The product must belong to the logistics area's allowed storage group
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Inbound Logistics work center
- Go to the Task Control view
- Find and select the relevant Putaway task
- Click the Confirm button
- Click Propose Quantities & Logistics Area
- Error appears
Note: This errors also appear when you enter Serial Number and confirm it.
Allowed Logistics Units and Storage Groups rules maintained for the referenced Logistics Area under the Restrictions tab do not match with the Storage Group maintained in the Logistics tab of the Material master.
In order to resolve the issue,
- You either have to remove the Storage Group rules maintained under the Logistics Area, or
- You have to maintain same Storage Groups in both the Material master under the Logistics tab and in the referenced Logistics Area.
The product is not valid for logistics area,The product must belong to the logistics area's allowed products group , KBA , the product is not valid for logistics , logistics area not valid , the product must belong to the logistics , AP-SLP-TSK , Site Logistics Task , Problem