- What are the required fields on the instance's Personal Information file?
- What are the default fields in the Live Profile initially?
- What are the default fields in the Succession Organization Chart?
- How can I change which fields will appear in the instance's Personal Information file?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
The below table brings guidance on what are the standard and custom elements on the Personal Information file.
Furthermore, it shows how the elements are used on the Personal Information file and how they appear on Employee Profile.
- Column “Field”: on this column, the standard-elements are presented as shown on the Personal Information file;
- Column “Max Length”: indicates how many characters each field supports;
- Column “Required”: indicates whether this Field is required by the system or not;
- Column “Key”: presents how the Field is shown on the Employee Profile configuration;
- Column “Included in Default?”: shows which standard-elements are supported by the Personal Information file.
personal information file, udf, fields, columns, standard element, custom element, custom field, org chart, live profile, extended user information , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-UIM , Employee Import Issues , Problem