You cannot login to Cloud Applications Studio although this tenant is accessible in the web browser.
- SAP Cloud for Customer
- SAP Business Bydesign
- SAP Cloud Applications Studio
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Cloud Applications Studio
- Fill in user and password
- Click OK
- Your user cannot login to Cloud Applications Studio
Please kindly check the following suggestions.
1. Copy the URL used in the Cloud Applications Studio and paste this URL in the web browser to check if this URL is accessible in the fronted UI. If not, please kindly correct your URL.
2. Go to Cloud Applications Studio-> Administration->Options and settings-> Runtime data-> Clear cache
3. Try to re-install Cloud Applications Studio
4. Try to check with different valid PDI users. The valid PDI user needs to be assigned to the following Work centers: Partner Development; Business Analytics; Administrator(for C4C) or Application and User Management(for BYD)
5. Try to check with different network home/office etc.
6. Try to go to C:\......\Documents\CopernicusIsolatedShell\Projects -> Delete all the folders.
7. Close all the tabs like Community and Repository Explorer before logging into Cloud Applications Studio
8. Go to Cloud Applications Studio-> Administration->Options and settings->Connectivity tab->Try to use select/deselect HTTP proxy http://proxy:8080
Login; Cloud Applications Studio;SDK;user , KBA , AP-RC-BDS-SOL , ByDesign Studio Solution Explorer , How To