- Issue with Data fields displayed in Dependents section during Onboarding process.
- Onboardee has more fields visible on the screen, seems it's not respecting the configuration setup for Dependent person type.
- For Hire wizard and also Employee profile the fields for Dependents section are shown correctly.
- Dependent Entity in PDC, does not follow Dependent Person Type in Manage Business Configuration.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Login as new Hire to Complete the PDC (Personal Data Collection)
- Verify the fields appearing for Depended Entity.
- Check the Fields enabled in BCUI-> Dependent Person Type
Dependent Info external user visibility is not set to YES by default, hence it will not follow Depended Person Type in BCUI.
Now there is a tool for customers to fix the issue on their end.
- Use the External User Visibility tool when you setup Onboarding, to ensure that the Personal Data Collection fields are in accordance with the Dependent Person Type in Manage Business Configuration
- Navigate to Admin Center > External User Visibility
- Choose the object "personalInfo_dependent" that you want to display to the new hires and select Run
- Additionally, you can set the external user visibility for emailInfo_dependent or globalInfo_dependent or homeAddress_dependent or nationalIdCard_dependent or personalInfo_dependent or personInfo_dependent or phoneInfo_dependent
Depended, Person type, PDC, New Hire, Personal Data collection, Entity, External User, Visibility Tool, PersonalInfo, Dependent, PersonalInfo_dependent , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-DC , Personal Data Collection , Problem