The following error occurs when importing excel in app "Manage Prices - Sales":
2 rows containing invalid values not imported. Download and correct the failed condition records.
After downloading the excel with data that are not imported, the message log shows error message "Condition type & has not been included in any pricing procedures.".
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to app "Manage Prices - Sales".
- Click the button "Import".
- Upload the excel.
- Error appears: 2 rows containing invalid values not imported. Download and correct the failed condition records.
In the upload excel, the field "Sequent.No. of Cond." (ConditionSequentialNumber) is set to 02 or above. In this case, it means it is a supplement. The system will check whether a pricing procedure is assigned in the condition type setting.
There are two options to resolve the error.
Option 1: If it's indeed a supplement and the field "Sequent.No. of Cond." (ConditionSequentialNumber) needs to be set to 02 or above, please set the pricing procedure as below for the relevant condition type:
- Go to app "Manage Your Solution" -> "Configure your Solution"
- Find configuration step "Set Condition Types for Pricing" (step id 101120). Choose the condition type.
- Fill in the field "Pricing procedure" for the condition type.
Option 2: If it's not a supplement, change the field "Sequent.No. of Cond." (ConditionSequentialNumber) to "01" in the uploaded excel.
In addition, please check the explanations of each field in the sheet "Field List" of the downloaded template excel. If you cannot see this sheet, please try to download the template as below:
- Open app "Manage Prices - Sales".
- Enter the relevante condition type in filter fields.
- Click the button "Download template".
This is the recommended way to download a template in app "Manage Prices - Sales".
manage prices, import, export, excel, download template, sequential number, condition type, pricing procedure , KBA , SD-MD-CM , Conditions and Condition Maintainance , Problem