[[DOC_TITLE]] token is showing like To-do task format (Requisition for <Internal Title> (Job Req ID), <Location> and <Hiring Manager> instead of the usual <Template Name> for <Internal Title>.
For example, instead of showing Standard Job Requisition for Secretary, it is showing as document Requisition for Secretary (3045), Corporate - US-Philadelphia (1710-2001), Armando Lopez (Hiring Manager).
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Recruiting > Job Requisition
- Create Job Requisition and send it for approval
- Check how the token DOC_TITLE will populate in the email triggered in Document Routing or Completion Notification.
There is option in Company System and Logo Settings that influence the DOC_TITLE token in Recruiting. There are 2 radio buttons under "Please select preferred method to handle a change to this form template's name"
- All documents will display their form template name at the time the document was created. This option does not support translations of the document name.
- All documents will display their current form template name as configured in the Form Template Administration settings. This option supports translations of the document name.
The first one makes the token populate like To-Do task format. It shows the location and hiring manager. This does not show the job requisition template name and some character like ampersand sign (&) does not resolve properly if it will used in subject of the email.
The second one is the most common. It shows the job requisition template name and supports localized translation set in the template.
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-EML , Recruiting Emails and Notifications , Problem