- After running the People Analytics Embedded Edition Upgrade Task from Upgrade Center, the upgrade job in Provisioning fails with the following error:
- Invoke SPC process for SAC Configuration Task Failed with exceptioncom.successfactors.reportcenter.api.upgradecenter.UpgradeTaskException: PersonGUID is null for user
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
1. In BizX go to Upgrade Center
2. Run the People Analytics Embedded Edition Upgrade task
3. Check the upgrade status - Failed
For Support or Partners who have access to Provisioning:
1. Go to Monitor Jobs and check the People Analytics configuration Job
2. Check the status and if Failed check the Run Details
The logs will indicate the following:
|Invoke SPC process for SAC Configuration Task Failed with exceptioncom.successfactors.reportcenter.api.upgradecenter.UpgradeTaskException: PersonGUID is null for user||2020-08-xx HH:MM:SS.901||In Progress|
The User running the Upgrade task does not have a Person GUID.
Please refer to the following KBA for steps on how to run a report to check for GUID:
Check if the user in question has maintained a Person GUID
2655941 - How to extract the Person GUID or perPersonUuid in SuccessFactors
In addition, it is mandatory to have a IAS Login Name as the BizX is connected to IAS via the Bizx User ID which is mapped to IAS Login Name.
So to move forward with the upgrade, please try upgrading using a different user who has a Person GUID assigned or ensure that the current user has it.
upgrade task failed, PAEE unsuccessful, Person GUID, personguid, INVOKE_SPC_PROCESS_FOR_SAC_CONFIGURATION , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-SAC , People Analytics (Analytics Cloud for SF) , Problem