- Job Code getting re-created automatically in Learning Administration even after we delete it. Admin is not creating this manually and it's not coming via connector.
- Regions getting re-created automatically in Learning Administration even after we delete it. Admin is not creating this manually and it's not coming via connector.
- Users created/updated in Learning Management System (LMS) automatically.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile
- SAP SuccessFactors Platform
Objects created in LMS automatically, users created in LMS, SEB, Service Event Bus, dataflow , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-EC-HIR , Hire & Rehire Wizards , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.