Understanding how the invoice lines are split in F110 into different payment documents.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Fiori for SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP Fiori
F110, split, lines, payment advice control, zhlg1, grouping, bsik, , KBA , FI-AP-AP-B , Payment Progam / Payment transfer (DE, JP, US) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.