You set up the Sales Order to Customer Return Extension Scenario. The created Customer Returns do not extend extension fields from sales orders.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Create Extension Field ABC (ABC represents the Extension field name).
- Setup Extension Scenario Sales Order to Customer Return on Header Level for Extension Field ABC.
- Create a Sales Order and Process it, with fulfilled Invoicing with Extension Field ABC containing a value.
- Create a Customer Return for this Sales Order.
Extension Field ABC contains no value in the customer return.
- When creating a customer return, the reference is set to customer invoices, when a customer invoice is available.
- When no customer invoice is available, the reference is set to the sales order.
- The extension scenario only applies in cases, where the reference in the return is set to the sales order.
- Only if a sales order is not invoiced (no customer invoice is created) will the Extension Scenario Sales Order to Customer Return work.
- This is the expected system behavior.
- There is currently not header level extension scenario for customer invoice to customer return.
- You can use the extension scenario on item level for customer invoice to customer return.
Customer Return, Extension, scenario, field, Sales Order, Retoure, Kundenauftrag, Erweitungsszenario, Erweiterungsfeld, , KBA , AP-CRP-CR , Customer Return , AP-SLO-SO , Sales Order , Problem