- unable to add group member name when editing privacy of folder
- when clicking on Edit privacy on a folder, you are not able to find the member list in Share access with member list
SAP JAM Collaboration
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to group
- Select "Content"
- for the private folder you want to edit the privacy, click "Edit Privacy"
- try to assign a member list to the "Share access with member list" field
- you are not able to find it
The member list has not been added to the group
Help portal guide: Group folders
privacy, group, member list, membership , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-CNT , Content, File Sharing & Upload , LOD-SF-JAM-GRP , Group Issues , Problem
SAP Jam Collaboration all versions
If you want to grant a membership the content privacy, you should add this membership to the corresponding group first.