This can happen for any object type, in our example: Tasks.
Unexpected tasks are seen under the 'My Tasks' query for which no responsibility is maintained.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Login with user A (A represents the user ID)
- Navigate, for example, to the Activities work centre.
- Go to the Tasks view.
- Under the 'My Tasks' query, you see tasks where you are not involved, which belong to user B (B represents a different user).
A can see different tasks in the query as A is assigned as delegate of B.
Once you are set as delegate, you can see activities of both A and B.
You can check in the Delegates work center view.
- Go to the Administration work centre.
- Go to the Delegates view.
Here you can see which user is assigned to another user as delegate.
SAP Help Portal: Create Employee Delegates
wrong object, delegate, can see, shouldn't see, no assignment, no responsibility , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , How To