An anonymized and inactive internal candidate is still searchable when using the external email address in the advanced search and when clicking on the candidate profile, it throws an error.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Recruiting
- Go to Candidates
- Search for candidate XYZ (full name of the candidate) in the general search > the affected candidate does not show up in the results
- Use the advanced search > Basic Info > Email Address
- Enter the external email address of the candidate
- Click on Search
- Affected candidate shows up in the results
- Click on the name to access the candidate profile
- An error occurs > errorId=null, timestamp=null, errorMessage=Cannot read property 'resumeParsingRequired' of null, errorName=TypeError
Please submit an incident to Cloud Support and provide the internal reference number COSR-201113.
2957585 - "Account already exists" message is displayed when creating an account on the external career site
Internal candidate, Intern, Inactivated, Anonymized Candidate, errorMessage=Cannot read property 'resumeParsingRequired' of null , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , Problem