After changing the currency conversion table, nothing happens when using the save button.
SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) 2020.14.11
Reproducing the Issue
1. Navigate to Currency Conversion
2. Open the currency conversion table
3. Delete or add rows
4. Save changes
The rate table contains invalid rates. Users get the validation result after trying to save the rate table.
All invalid lines should be marked in red afterward.
Check and correct the rate rows marked in red.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, EUR, currency, rate, rates, source, target , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , Problem